Do you want to experience the excitement of seeing your students reading, writing, and speaking the target language?
At AIM Language Learning, we’re on a mission to help increase student language acquisition through our unique classroom methodology. Our approach to language learning provides teaching resources, teacher development, and ongoing support for language teachers, from Kindergarten to grade 12.
Don't miss out! There will be live French class demonstrations with students given by AIM Creator, Wendy Maxwell.
Cost: $449.00 per teacher
Dates: April 6th & 7th, 2024 (Two six-hour days of training)
Times: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST
- review the key principles, strategies and techniques of the methodology
show how to accelerate the development of language proficiency through the Gesture Approach
demonstrate how to use gestures spontaneously to create authentic interactions and proficiency
- show how rhythm, rhyme and music may effectively increase engagement and the development of language skills
Help students develop written proficiency
In these sessions you will:
- effectively use the Partner/Group Activities Book
- seamlessly segué from oral to written activities
- model written activities so that students may effectively engage in partner/group activities exclusively in French
- implement systems to help students monitor their exclusive use of the Target Language only
Up to 2 weeks prior 90% refunded.
No refunds two weeks prior to Workshop.