The Whole-Class Activities Book and associated Blackline Masters or Student Book guide you and your students through the implementation of the core methodology. You are shown how to accelerate proficiency through a scaffolded, systematic approach, so that students are able to engage in productive and interactive language activities.
Whole-Class Activities Book includes:
- Fully-described activities in five- to ten-minute segments
- Classroom management systems
- Entry and leaving routines
- Vocabulary lists
- Game cards
Overview of the Principles, strategies and techniques for successful implementation of the methodology in relation to how it develops authentic proficiency through the levels as stated in the CEFR.
*Included only in every Step 1 Kit
Partner/Group Activities Book (Blackline Masters)
Including the play, vocabulary list, language-manipulation activities, simple and more complex oral and written questions based on the story, creative writing activities and words to the accompanying songs
- Student Workbooks are available as an additional purchase.
- Student Digital Workbooks are available for 1:1 classrooms as an additional purchase.
Assessment Activities Book
- Helps you to assess your students in the four language skills area. Test your students proficiency in this first step kit.
- Nuit Blanche and Chez moi!
For older classes you may also use the e-reader of this same book, projected from the Portal, if you purchase a subscription.
Posters and Image Cards
- Image cards of words not gestured
- Song and rap posters with lyrics
- The songs (with instrumental versions)
- Fun Classroom and/or Grammar Raps (with instrumental versions)
- Listening exercises / Assessment activities
- PowerPoint™ of the play
- Additional reference materials
- Gestured vocabulary for this kit
- Music videos
- The play performed by students