Improve your French language skills while learning to teach with AIM! - Step 2
Wendy Maxwell, the creator of the AIM, will teach you as she does her students, using one of the most popular AIM Kits. You will learn or improve your French skills while also learning how AIM is taught... from the perspective of the student!
This class is for teachers with limited French skills and who have attended the Step 1 Sessions...
Wendy will move you forward in your oral and written language proficiency, while at the same time allowing you to experience how the AIM works, so that you may apply the same strategies and techniques with your students!
We will work with a Step 2, Entry-Level AIM Elementary Kit, so you will experience how language proficiency is built through all AIM activities at this level.
Each learner will be provided with access to the AIM Portal including:
- videos of the play, gestures, songs, raps, dances
- an ereader of the story read aloud with highlighted text
- a digital workbook in which you may complete written activities
Day and Time:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - From January 9th, 2023 - February 16th, 2023
- Times: 4:00 p.m. PST / 7:00 p.m. EST - 18 - 55 minute classes
- Instructed by AIM Creator, Wendy Maxwell