The Kit Portal is a product that supports the implementation of an AIM Kit and will not provide what is needed to implement the methodology. Please contact us at email@example.com so that we may help you and your students to be successful with the AIM!
AIM is fully embracing 21st century education with our Kit Portal, which will give students a wide variety of digital tools to further augment their AIM language learning experience.
Note: You do not need to select the Kit associated with your Portal when you order. If you order this product, you will receive a code and upon activation, you will then select your Kit!
The Kit Portal contains:
• all the songs, raps and dances
• the gestures for the kit
• the play, acted by students
• the gestured play, where applicable
Audio of the songs with the words.
An epub with images of the play, read aloud to the student. The words, as they are read aloud, are highlighted for the student to see.
The opportunity for the teacher to see how much time each student has spent at home on the Kit Portal.
See how teachers and students can have a better experience with AIM using the Kit Portal!
• Flipped classroom opportunities – students take responsibility for acquiring basic content – leaving classroom time for cooperative, interactive activities. Students use the e-pub to study and practise the play in preparation for performance.
• Home & school partnership – language content designed for at-home learning means that families get involved. Parents and siblings learn together!
• Develops confidence– students’ confidence and acquisition soars with practice in the comfort of home.
• Maximize learning time – where class time is limited, the AIM Kit Portal offers a great way for students to increase their exposure to the language!
Each teacher pays: $69 per play for one year access for 32 Students