The Whole-Class Activities Book and associated Blackline Masters or Student Book guide you and your students through the implementation of the core methodology. You are shown how to accelerate proficiency through a scaffolded, systematic approach, so that students are able to engage in productive and interactive language activities.
Whole-Class Activities Book includes:
- Fully-described activities in five- to ten-minute segments
- Classroom management systems
- Entry and leaving routines
- Vocabulary lists
- Game cards
Partner/Group Activities Book (Blackline Masters)
Including the play, vocabulary list, language-manipulation activities, simple and more complex oral and written questions based on the story, creative writing activities and words to the accompanying songs.
- Student Workbooks are available as an additional purchase.
- Student Digital Workbooks are available for 1:1 classrooms as an additional purchase.
For younger classes, shared reading with the Big Book is a very important AIM activity. For older classes you may also use the e-reader of this same book, projected from the Portal, if you purchase a subscription/
Posters and Image Cards
- Image cards of words not gestured
- Song and rap posters with lyrics
- The songs (with instrumental versions)
- Fun Classroom and/or Grammar Raps (with instrumental versions)
- PowerPoint™ of the play
- Additional reference materials
- Gestured vocabulary for this kit
- Music videos
- The play performed by students