Our FSL Cultural Literacy Packs enhance the cultural component of your French program. They can be used alongside the main AIM kits to help you develop your students’ knowledge of French culture, or as a stand-alone cultural resource. Suitable for elementary and early junior high school, each pack contains approximately 20 hours of instructional material.
This Cultural Pack 1A, Matthieu et Cassandra introduces students to Franco-Ontarian culture, following the pen pal conversation of two young students, one in Sudbury and one in Ottawa. Designed for students with beginning proficiency.
This pack contains:
- Numerous engaging literacy-based partner/group activities
- Complete photocopiable Blackline Masters
- A Teacher's Guide/Whole-Class Activities Book with cultural support activities and assessment guidelines
- Stories for each level with a Big Book
- AIM Portal with audio of both stories, comprehension tests and accompanying songs, electronic versions of the reader.