Here are some helpful and informative videos on how to use the AIM Portal
This is how you instruct students on entering the Portal: https://vimeo.com/409091837
How to add students and correct work on the Portal: https://vimeo.com/401674579
Digital student book demonstration: https://vimeo.com/398596578
Would you like to receive a free trial? We are happy to send you a preview of any Kit Portal!
Now, more than ever, our AIM Digital Portal is the perfect resource for at-home learning!
To get your free trial, or if you'd like to order one or more Kit Portals, please contact us at the AIM Office at 1.800.668.6288 or 604.984.0015, or email: email@example.com.
Starting March 2021, we will begin to phase out the production and sale of digital and hard-copy workbooks for old version kits (pre 2017). We will have more details by the end of this year. Please contact Kathy if you would like more information.
- Detailed instructions as to how to implement the methodology effectively, found in the TG such as:
- explanations as to how/what to gesture to the students
- all the many activities that build proficiency
- all the many strategies and techniques and that make the AIM effective
- explanations as to how to introduce the Student Activities,
- how to maintain the Target Language Only,
- how to introduce spelling and grammar focus
- and so much more
- All the Partner/Group activities - the core activities for the methodology that are found in each kit and that are the focus of at least 1/3 to 1/2 of every class are not included on the Portal
- In each Kit, from one Kit Step to the next, teachers are shown how to take the above activities, modify them to constantly push students further in their proficiency development.
- Years of action research, implementation and design have gone into the creation of a methodology in which each component part works synergistically with the others to create a powerful tool for language acquisition!
AIM is fully embracing 21st century education with our Kit Portal, which will give students a wide variety of digital tools to further augment their AIM language learning experience.
Note: You do not need to select the Kit associated with your Portal when you order. If you order this product, you will receive a code and upon activation, you will then select your Kit!
The Kit Portal contains:
• all the songs, raps and dances
• the gestures for the kit
• the play, acted by students
• projectable posters
• the gestured play, where applicable
Audio of the songs with the words.
An epub with images of the play, read aloud to the student. The words, as they are read aloud, are highlighted for the student to see.
The opportunity for the teacher to see how much time each student has spent at home on the Kit Portal.
See how teachers and students can have a better experience with AIM using the Kit Portal!
- Flipped classroom opportunities – students take responsibility for acquiring basic content – leaving classroom time for cooperative, interactive activities.
- Students use the e-pub to study and practise the play in preparation for performance.
- Home & school partnership – language content designed for at-home learning means that families get involved. Parents and siblings learn together!
- Develops confidence– students’ confidence and acquisition soars with practice in the comfort of home.
- Maximize learning time – where class time is limited, the AIM Kit Portal offers a great way for students to increase their exposure to the language!