Here are some helpful and informative videos on how to use the AIM Portal
This is how you instruct students on entering the Portal: https://vimeo.com/409091837
How to add students and correct work on the Portal: https://vimeo.com/401674579
Digital student book demonstration: https://vimeo.com/398596578
To get your free trial, or if you'd like to order one or more Kit Portals, please contact us at the AIM Office at 1.800.668.6288 or 604.984.0015, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- go our dropdown menu and click 'shop'
- click 'Digital Products'
- then go to '*Kit Portal - Verified Customers'
As of March 31, 2022, AIM Language Learning will no longer be able to offer the Kit Portal for Original Edition Steps 1, 2 and 3 Kits (copyright 2004-2007) from the Histoires en action ! pour les tout petits and/or Histoires en action ! series. In order to purchase the associated AIM Kit Portal, the teacher must own the New Edition Kit, published on or after 2017. Prior to March 31, 2022, there will be a surcharge applied to the purchase of each Kit Portal if the teacher owns an Original Edition Kit from the above two series.
Starting March 2021, we will begin to phase out the production and sale of digital and hard-copy workbooks for old version kits (pre 2017). We will have more details by the end of this year. Please contact Kathy if you would like more information.
- Detailed instructions as to how to implement the methodology effectively, found in the TG such as:
- explanations as to how/what to gesture to the students
- all the many activities that build proficiency
- all the many strategies and techniques and that make the AIM effective
- explanations as to how to introduce the Student Activities,
- how to maintain the Target Language Only,
- how to introduce spelling and grammar focus
- and so much more